Recently one of our cat started the behaviour of biting wires out of boredom. He bit our Dyson Vacuum wire and Xiaomi Robot wire. I did not notice the broken wire and wanted to charge my Xiaomi Robot, when I switch on the socket, it created a big spark of fire and short circuit the entire house causing the electric to trip outside our electrical riser. And my wife was so scared because I was super near the fire, and I could have gotten electrocuted.
So I am here to highlight how to prevent your cat from biting wires, because it’s very dangerous.